Driver Medical

When applying for your provisional D, D1, C or C1 entitlement you are required to send in a D4 Medical Examination report for lorry or bus driving license along with your application form (D2). This is also known as a D4 and can be downloaded from https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/d4-medical-examiner-report-for-a-lorry-or-bus-driving-licence

You must send for a D2 application form as it is not available for download or we can provide you with one on request.

Medicals can be carried out by any doctor. We have our own doctor who will carry out medicals. Please contact the office on 01522 683250 or email training@blackcattravel.co.uk for more details.

Once you have received your provisional license you are all ready to go.